Premature ejaculation

Who to contact if premature ejaculation is suspected?

Beginning with the family doctor, there are two referral specialists: the andrologist and the sexologist. First it is important to determine if the problem is only psychological or if it is also triggered by a physical disorder, in order to decide whether pharmacological therapy is indicated. Increasingly, an integrated approach with simultaneous involvement of both specialists is being introduced to reach a global diagnosis of the disorder.

You may also like