Premature ejaculation

Which drugs are used to treat premature ejaculation?

There are medications to treat premature ejaculation. These include:
- Pills which you can take orally
- Creams to numb the penis

Your doctor can advise you if the medicine would be effective for you and monitor your progress while you are on treatment. Drugs from sources other than a doctor or a licensed pharmacy should be viewed with suspicion. As premature ejaculation varies between men and even varies for the same man with different partners or situations, it is important to discuss your specific concerns and requirements with your regular doctor and with an experienced specialist: they will conduct a health check, and discuss your unique concerns regarding premature ejaculation and its impact on your current sexual relationship.

You may also like